Thursday, November 01, 2007


I find it very amazing how first impressions vary among different people! After euro history tutorial (the very last one! boo and yay and the same time for obvious reasons), yongxue, Heike and I slacked at the deck (Heik was skipping her lecture as usual). Alex popped by soon after. Anyway, we were talking about Maris gay boldy builders and stuff, until we reached the topic of what we thought of each other at the start. I had thought Heike was some hip hop loving bimbo chick that goes suntanning(ok, that was xinhui's idea but stlll!), while Alex had found her goth! Another curious enigma was that yx had the impression I was a biker chick while Alex thought I was a goody goody librarian type. Talk about contrast.

Anyhoo, I realy want to get ink so am pretty looking forward to it even though Im dead afraid of the pain!

No comments: